Our Product Manager will own the product and team vision to create hit mobile games together with development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Studios' Leadership to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Ship and operate mobile games developed externally, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, quality, budget and schedule
- Partner with 3rd party studio as well as internal key stakeholders including Marketing, UA, Production and Operations to drive seamless execution of the Product’s roadmap
- Define and execute game(s) strategy combining Product actions and Marketing initiatives
- Manage a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resources
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch and beyond
- Own the P&L of your portfolio of games, partner with Finance on P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and business decisions
- Participate in the management of 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.) to be used by Tilting Point and by development partners
Your XP & Skills
- Senior level experience as a Producer or Product Manager in the development, launch and live operations of 3+ free-to-play mobile games
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market across several genres
- You are a Generalist with broad knowledge in Production, Product Management, Design and Marketing, but also have recognized expertise in one of those areas
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- 4x Game experience HUGE PLUS!
This position is based in our Barcelona office in a hybrid mode and remote (within Spain) model.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Mental Wellbeing platform for therapy and coaching [Oliva]
- 'Birthday' day-off
- Meal monthly allowance [Betterfly]
- Public Transportation allowance [Betterfly]
- Flexible Retribution Program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Betterfly]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 5 Office Day-off, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (1 per quarter + 1 during winter holidays)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- 25% work time reduction for new parents during the first 8 weeks upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of the community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.