At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. Our Game Lead/ Game Manager will own the product and team vision to create hit mobile games together with development partners. This key position will work closely with the Senior Leadership team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Ship and operate mobile games developed externally, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, quality, budget and schedule.
- Partner with 3rd party studio as well as internal key stakeholders including Marketing, UA, Production and Operations to drive seamless execution of the Product’s roadmap.
- Define and execute game(s) strategy combining Product actions and Marketing initiatives.
- Manage a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resources.
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets.
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through green-light gates to launch and beyond.
- Own the P&L of your portfolio of games, partner with Finance on P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and business decisions.
- Participate in the management of 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.) to be used by Tilting Point and by development partners.
- Senior level experience as a Producer or Product Manager in the development, launch and live operations of 3+ free-to-play mobile games.
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market across several genres.
- You are a Generalist with broad knowledge in Production, Product Management, Design and Marketing, but also have recognized expertise in one of those areas.
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition.
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours).
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic.
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below, and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.