At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to co-built and scale games to success with some of the world’s best IP and a community full of creative data-driven people.
As our new Lead VIP Manager, you will develop and execute our inaugural Loyalty Program for players.
This role is pivotal in recruiting, managing, and nurturing "whales" within our mobile games. We seek someone with a blend of creativity, strategic thinking, and leadership skills to build and lead this program from the ground up. If you have a zeal for mobile gaming, outstanding communication skills, experience in similar programs, and proficiency in Zendesk, we'd love to explore your potential with us!
Your future at Tilting Point
- Refine and enhance theTP VIP Program plan for implementation.
- Proactively engage players from competitor channels to join our VIP Program.
- Challenge the Program users to scale onto superior program levels (=spend more).
- Offer high-quality, VIP-level assistance to players, addressing gameplay, technical issues, and player preferences.
- Monitor and analyze the Program data to ensure its vitality and relevance across different genres, specially to identify potential VIP players.
- Partner with Game Development teams for the Program Outcomes and Insights.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design visual elements of the program, tailored to various games.
- Achieve targets related to response time, resolution rate, and customer satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to continually elevate our VIP service.
This position reports to the Marketing Director and works closely with Game Managers, and Creative functions, and our external of Customer Support
Skills and requirements
- 3+ Years of experience in VIP Customer Service role (must) ideally in the gaming industry (nice to have).
- Proficiency in Zendesk or similar CRM
- Strong communication skills in English (must).
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Russian (nice to have)
- Exceptional problem-solving ability with keen attention to detail.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Poise and patience in handling complex customer interactions.
- A strong affinity for mobile games and familiarity with gaming jargon.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This position is based in our Barcelona office in a hybrid model.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Daily Meal allowance [Betterfly]
- Flexible retribution program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Betterfly]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4,5 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- 25% work time reduction for new parents during the first 8 weeks upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of our community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.