At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As part of our “TPU” Program for Graduates, you’ll be joining our Marketing Team as a Community Manager Intern to get into the world of gamer's communities.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Help Community Managers to develop social media content along the creative team for key launches with strong weight in digital communities, while also keeping an eye on trends.
- Explore collaborations with different groups in different projects, by listing them, registering main KPIs, and help on the presentation.
- Research trends, content creators, and what is being done in terms of campaigns in the gaming industry.
- Understand, follow, and contribute to create creative guidelines to build a video library by game
- Assist UGC/Influencer manager on filtering and presenting collaborators for different campaigns (SM content, UA campaigns)
This position reports to the Marketing Director and works closely with Game Managers, Growth Managers, and Creative functions.
Your XP & Skills
- Completed University Studies (Degree or Masters), officially recognized in Spain within the past 2 years (must). Preferred fields: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Design, or a related.
- Availability for Full Time Employment (40h weekly), including visa and migration requirements. (must)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English. (must)
- Basic knowledge on Adobe, Cap Cut, After effects, premiere (nice to have).
- Basic knowledge on digital communities, and passion for videogames and gamers environments.
- Ability to work in a team, be proactive, organized and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Extroverted and proactive looking for having a great time while working!
This position is 100% hybrid in the Barcelona area.
What we offer
- Paid Professional Internship under “TPU” Program for Graduates: 6 months (extendable to additional 6 months).
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, Barcelona area based.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Daily Meal allowance [Flexoh]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (distributed throughout the year)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of our community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.