At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to co-built and scale games to success with some of the world’s best IP and a community full of creative data-driven people.
And now our Creative team is growing and we’re looking for a Video Artist to join us.
On our team, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects, for all types of players across many creative styles. We’re an agile company and thrive on the creative freedom, versatility, and team spirit of our artists!
Your future at Tilting Point:
- Work as part of a smart, highly skilled art team collaborating closely with Art and Video Leads and marketing managers to create exciting marketing, UA, App Store, and community videos for our line of independently developed mobile games.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top-quality video advertisements, online ads, and social media assets.
Skills and requirements:
- More than 2 years of professional experience in video production within video games, advertising or TV.
- Strong ability in video design, video edition, motion graphics.
- Proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop).
- Must be proficient in production processes and have strong demo reel.
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines.
- Good knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills).
- Flexibility to adapt to different projects at the same time with different well-defined styles.
- Have an open mind for feedback, different points of view and constructive criticism.
- Have a critical view of your own work and always look for ways to improve it.
- Willing to learn and evolve your skills on a daily basis.
- Passionate about video games, mobile video games, films and other motion media.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral).
- Sound production/editing skills (Nice to have).
- Knowledge of Spine and/or other animation tools (Nice to have).
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D and/or other 3D production tools (Nice to have).
- Knowledge of Trapcode Suite tools such as Element, Particular and Optical Flares (Nice to have).
This position is based in our Barcelona office in a hybrid model.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Daily Meal allowance [Betterfly]
- Flexible retribution program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Betterfly]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4,5 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- 25% work time reduction for new parents during the first 8 weeks upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of our community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.