At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to co-develop and scale up games to success with some of the world’s best IP in a community full of creative data-driven people.
As our new Community Manager, you will work closely with various of the Tilting Point’s teams in crafting and delivering best-in-class, cutting-edge community and social media programs. Integrated within the game production teams, you will be in charge of the Community strategy for the brand.
You should demonstrate passion for the gaming industry by implementing a love for the game communities and act as an advocate for players as well as the production teams through forums, live streams, as well as social media outlets.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written). In some other cases, be able to brief the Internal Creative team for them to deliver what needed.
- Monitor discussions and within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages.
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community.
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary.
- In collaboration with the Lead Community Manager, you will develop strategic plans to grow gaming communities across our portfolio of owned games (B2C).
- Run Social campaigns in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement and community size.
- Develop and champion new community programs such as, live streaming, direct in-game interactions with players.
- Identify and report trends in usage and advise the development team on potential opportunities.
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with Growth, Creative and Product functions.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Media Studies or related fields or equivalent work experience. (nice to have)
- 2+ years of community engagement experience in video game studio or publisher: from social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok) to in-game guilds and alliances, live streaming, social influencers, and VIP relationships. (must)
- Live-streaming experience on Twitch, YouTube, Steam, etc. (nice to have)
- Passionate about player communities, mobile gaming, and industry trends (mid-core and casual preferred, fashion interest is a plus)
- Outstanding English communication skills, including solid verbal, written and listening. (must)
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience working with social media management tools such as Socialbakers, Sprout Social, AgoraPulse, Hootsuite, etc.
- Knowledge and usage of Photoshop, Premier and CapCut. After Effects (nice to have)
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to work with other members across the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented and driven to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload.
This position is based in our Barcelona office in a hybrid model.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Daily Meal allowance [Betterfly]
- Flexible retribution program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Betterfly]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4,5 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- 25% work time reduction for new parents during the first 8 weeks upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of our community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.