At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to co-develop and scale up games to success with some of the world’s best IPs in a community full of creative data-driven people.
Our Associate Game Growth Manager is an mid-level expert in UA, Ad Monetization or ASO and will drive operative and in the future strategic parts of Tilting Point’s Growth Marketing team. You will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games and help Tilting Point on its road toward becoming the top game publisher.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Own growth strategy for a selected list of our portfolio's live games, building and coordinating our User Acquisition, Organics, and Ad Monetization initiatives.
- Collaborate with Game Managers to decide budget, eROAS target and payback windows to deliver the game’s projections.
- Suggest ways to enhance the player experience while also considering game performance (In-app purchase, Ad placements, First Time User Experience, etc)
- Set up and optimize campaigns on Facebook ads manager, Google UAC, Tik Tok, etc. Work closely with ad networks and DSP partners to communicate and improve their performance.
- Run waterfall A/B tests with mediation platforms like IronSource and Applovin MAX to maximize game's ad revenue.
- Optimize App Store fronts, such as keyword/description optimizations, icon/screenshots testing, competitive research, etc
- Run analysis by using data from Mobile Measuring Partners (such as Adjust or Appsflyer), Tableau and 3rd party network dashboards.
- Work with the creative team to sync up creative strategies and share creative testing results to drive better creative performance.
This position reports to the Associate Director of Growth Marketing and works closely with Growth, Creative and Game Management functions.
Skills and requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in Mobile Gaming (must) in Growth Marketing teams.
- Impactful experience in User Acquisition, Ad Monetization or ASO and capable of learning and partnering with experts in the other fields to deliver full Game Growth Marketing solutions.
- Strong English skills (verbal and written form).
- Superior studies in Business, Marketing, Analytics or related field
- Familiar with MMP: Adjust or Appsflyer
- Experience in at least one data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
This position is based in our Barcelona office in a hybrid modeland remote (within Spain) model.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Mental Wellbeing platform for therapy and coaching [Oliva]
- 'Birthday' day-off
- Meal monthly allowance [Betterfly]
- Public Transportation allowance [Betterfly]
- Flexible Retribution Program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Betterfly]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 5 Office Day-off, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (1 per quarter + 1 during winter holidays)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- 25% work time reduction for new parents during the first 8 weeks upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point Media LLC (and its subsidiaries) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental status, socioeconomic background, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
At Tilting Point, we're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that is more representative of the community of players we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like welcomed.
Recruitment agencies & Headhunters: Tilting Point does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Tilting Point is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.