At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As the Product Analyst, you will work closely with game teams to help inform decision-making regarding features of the game, balancing, player interactions, finding hidden opportunities and much more.
What you will be doing at Tilting Point:
- Analyze player engagement, retention, and monetization metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for the product’s improvement.
- Collaborate across teams to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics for game features and events.
- Utilize statistical methods and data visualization tools to create meaningful reports and dashboards for stakeholders to track game performance and user behavior.
- Perform A/B testing and other experimentation techniques to evaluate the impact of changes to the game's mechanics, economy, and user experience.
- Monitor and analyze player feedback, reviews, and forums to gather insights into player sentiment and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to provide strategic recommendations for product enhancements and new features.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to ensure accurate data collection, storage, and maintenance for analysis purposes.
- Present findings and insights to cross-functional teams, providing actionable recommendations for product roadmap decisions.
- Assist in developing predictive models and forecasts to anticipate player behavior and optimize game monetization strategies.
Your XP & Skills:
- University degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably within the video game industry.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using tools such as SQL.
- Knowledge of Python, or R is a Plus!
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau, Amplitude, or similar.
- Understanding of game design principles, player motivations, and player psychology.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with A/B testing, experimental design, and statistical analysis.
- Passion for video games and a deep understanding of gaming culture.
This position is ideally hybrid from Spain, preferably in the Barcelona area.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Daily Meal allowance [Flexoh]
- Flexible retribution program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Flexoh]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (distributed throughout the year)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.