At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Game Growth Manager will drive strategic and operative parts of Tilting Point’s Growth Marketing team. You will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games and help Tilting Point on its road toward becoming the top game publisher.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Own growth strategy for both soft launch and live games, which includes User Acquisition, Organics, and Ad Monetization.
- Collaborate with Game Managers to decide budget, eROAS target and payback windows to deliver the game’s projections.
- Suggest ways to enhance the player experience while also considering game performance (In-app purchase, Ad placements, First Time User Experience, etc)
- Set up and optimize campaigns on Facebook ads manager, Google UAC, Tik Tok, etc. Work closely with ad networks and DSP partners to communicate and improve their performance.
- Run waterfall A/B tests with mediation platforms like IronSource and Applovin MAX to maximize game's ad revenue.
- Optimize App Store fronts, such as keyword/description optimizations, icon/screenshots testing, competitive research, etc
- Run analysis by using data from Mobile Measuring Partners (such as Adjust or Appsflyer), Tableau and 3rd party network dashboards.
- Work with the creative team to sync up creative strategies and share creative testing results to drive better creative performance.
- Lead a small team of Growth Team members.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing and works closely with Growth, Creative and Game Management functions
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Gaming or Ad Networks (must) in Growth Marketing teams.
- Impactful experience in one of the fields of Ad Monetization, UA or ASO (and knowledge or interest in the other two)
- Strong English skills (verbal and written form).
- University degree (BA or BS) in Business, Marketing, Analytics or a related field
- Familiar with MMP: Adjust or Appsflyer
- SQL knowledge (nice to have)
- Experience in at least one data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market
This position is hybrid 100% from our Barcelona office.
What we offer
- 100% hybrid policy to work from home or at the office at your own convenience, from Spain.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy, on top of the 23 official vacation days.
- Home office expenses bonus & WFH setup support
- Wellness & Sports monthly allowance
- Daily Meal allowance [Flexoh]
- Flexible retribution program for Childcare and Public Transportation [Flexoh]
- Private Health Insurance, covering you and your first family circle (Partner, Children) [DKV Integral Elite]
- Training & Development support
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- 4 Office Closing days, on top of the regular Bank Holidays (distributed throughout the year)
- Spanish, Catalan and English group language lessons (online)
- Annual Tax Declaration aid bonus
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks, plug & play set up, and events.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.