At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Central Engineering and Data team is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us.
You will work closely with our internal and external partners to shape Tilting Point’s progress toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for UA, marketing, and game development.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to determine the technical requirements for our game acquisitions and partnerships
- Build processes to ensure smooth and scalable onboarding for all games and partnership types
- Write technical specs for the Data Engineering team for capturing new data sources and creating reports
- Maintain data reporting integrity for new deals before, during, and after we sign partnerships
- Help develop project plans and ensure that product delivery meets requirements and quality bars throughout the development process.
- Work with a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them to improve work methods and determine development pipeline, priorities, and resources
- Own and manage internal projects and initiatives from concept to launch
- Read technical documentation and write detailed level Jira tickets
Skills and requirements
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of prior experience as a Producer or Product Manager
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical staff, including data and game engineers and data analysts
- Strong understanding of Data ETL workflows and how data joins between table
- Experience working with internal teams to understand and define product and documentation requirements
- Able to produce high-quality, clear and concise documentation and technical specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and are able to present effectively to varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Proven ability to drive development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
- Proficient Excel and SQL skills to help with investigations & QA
- Proficiency in using project management software (eg: Jira, Asana)
- Comfortable managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven mindset. A strong understanding of user acquisition and mobile game performance metrics is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker) a plus
This position is based in Barcelona area.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.