At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent, and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
We are looking for a Tokenomics Lead with a passion for games and experience with crypto/blockchain. As the tokenomist, you will develop the tokenomics models with the blockchain environment to support business goals. The focus will be on the successful implementation of web 3.0 economies to meet both short and long-term needs for Tilting Point. The ideal candidate will have experience developing game economies, leading tokenomics projects, and coordinating with cross-functional teams to implement successful strategies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and prepare the tokenomics road-map for several projects
- Articulate and drive the development of reporting systems to help track key metrics to measure demand and supply
- Support the writing of whitepapers to communicate tokenomics clearly
- Build out economic structures, and create simulations to ensure we are accounting for all scenarios
- Model and calculate token financials, sensitivity, supply, and transactions
- Work closely with game teams and other cross-functional teams to implement tokenomics into games
- Extensive experience with financial and economic modeling
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills
- Able to integrate sustainable tokenomics into already established, monetizing F2P game economies
- Passionate about web 3.0 and a solid understanding of decentralized exchanges
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.