At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder who is able to communicate with stakeholders at any level leveraging data and business acumen.
Attached to quality and performance, the Senior Customer Success Manager will be the heart of the Tilting Point business – managing some of the top game developers in the world and working with Business Development, User Acquisition, Growth and Product teams to continually improve and innovate new services, tools and processes based on customer feedback and needs.
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers including on-boarding, education and training, identifying opportunities and ensuring developer partner’s retention and renewal. And as your next professional challenge, it will require you to become an expert of the Tilting Point services, tools and mobile game industry.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Be a primary face, voice and point of contact for Tilting Point’s customers throughout the lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal
- Assess the business performance and the future financial viability of the partnership
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and recommend creative strategies to increase value with Tilting Point
- Develop customer relationships, ensuring they understand our services and we understand their goals
- Manage a fellow Customer Success Manager and help them grow and succeed
- Provide training and education on our services and tools through demos and custom guides.
- Collaborate with customers during the onboarding process to integrate their data platforms into Tilting Point’s systems
- Coordinate all Tilting Point teams to deliver the best in class Publishing services on the market
- Assist with assigning Jira tickets and managing tasks for the UA team and developers
- Monitor and manage customer health to proactively identify customer issues and needs and address to the delight of the customers
Skills and requirements
- 3-5 years experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or business development roles in gaming/software/advertising industry
- Expert at presenting to external stakeholders
- Experience with reading financial metrics and preparing business cases
- Familiar with Jira, Monday or other project management software
- Excellent organizational and note keeping skills
- Passionate about video games
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.