At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we are looking for a Director of Community, who will be in charge of building our F2P & Web 3 community strategies, based on the latest trends in the Gaming and Blockchain/crypto communities.
As our Director of Community, you will work alongside our Community Lead’s to ensure Tilting Point’s brand impacts especially in the Blockchain / Play-to-earn gaming market.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Establish and define the overall community strategy for Tilting Point F2P and Web3 games.
- Lead community engagement and events.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in creative ideation and execution of announcements and campaigns across all supported channels.
- Determine the community growth strategy that will turn Tilting Point players into raving fans and all of the users of our partner communities.
- Develop a community playbook/framework.
- Collaborate with community managers to deliver content and execute your community strategy across various regions/geographies.
- Oversee a wide range of content creation including social media, newsletters and all other materials required to support community engagement.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years related experience in community management, including digital marketing. Previous experience with a high growth/complex business, blockchain or technology-related company preferred.
- Ability and willingness to create processes and procedures from scratch.
- Experience with community building (i.e., storytelling, creating a shared narrative, aligning different product owners, etc.), especially in the blockchain field.
- Proven management and leadership experience over a Community Managers team, including leading hiring efforts, creating OKR’s and KPI’s and managing priorities and budgets.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, take ownership, strategically plan, and consistently produce deliverables on time.
- Proven experience and success across multiple verticals and disciplines of marketing (product marketing, branding, social media, performance marketing), internal communications and business development.
- Previous experience in the Gaming or esports industry is a plus.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.