At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As a User Acquisition Manager on our team, you will partner with internal and external teams to run and optimize app install campaigns for a portfolio of mobile titles. You’ll have the chance to accelerate your career and bring value by collaborating with Data, Live Ops, Product, and Creative teams to help provide quality growth to our diverse portfolio of games.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Manage your own titles and forecast the budget per quarter.
- Create and optimize mobile app install campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Apple Search, video networks, DSP platforms and influencer marketing.
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis.
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new channels.
- Work closely with creative team to come up with new directions and test strategies to improve the performance across all networks.
Skills and requirements
- +2 years experience with paid user acquisition on multiple channels
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- Strong interest in mobile marketing/gaming.
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships
- Experience in mobile user acquisition or in the gaming industry
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Experience in mobile web advertising
- Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer/Adjust)
- Experience of using Tableau or Looker
- Experience on SQL
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support inside Europe
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.