At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As a Unity Software Engineer for our Central Tech team, you will be a part of a core service which works with dozens of developer partners. You will own and build systems which are designed to enforce consistency of mechanisms, behavior and scale across our portfolio. And your goal will be to ensure all of these developers have the tools and pipelines they need to succeed.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Become a contributor and maintainer of an in-house SDK which provides the gateway to many of our and 3rd party services.
- Architect and build new tools for use across many products.
- Closely work with product owners to ensure their specs have all of the information they need before handing the project over to engineering.
- Provide oversight on the systems being built by external partners to ensure they meet our requirements for tooling in live operated games.
- Be responsible for writing documentation covering technical specs, how-to guides for end users, sample code, and the occasional blog post.
- Dive into partners' games to help them out with bugs and features.
Skills and requirements
- 4+ years of professional development experience.
- 2+ years of Unity or proven ability to pick up new frameworks quickly.
- At least 1 shipped game on mobile.
- Experience with building, debugging, and deploying cross platform applications across iOS and Android.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Ability to work productively with limited direction on a geographically distributed team.
- Experience maintaining an external facing SDK.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Positive attitude and love for video games.
Nice to have
- Worked on fullstack systems using cloud providers such as Google Cloud or AWS.
- Experience working in native mobile languages such as Obj-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin.
- Working experience with Python.
Choose Tilting Point for:
- A great environment where each individual makes a large impact
- Change mobile game developers’ lives for the better — improve gamers’ experience using precious data insights
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Cozy office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and remote-first approach
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- Wellness stipend (gym, yoga, mental health classes, etc..)
- Work From Home expenses reimbursement (electricity and internet)
- Home Workplace Arrangement (furniture, technical equipment, etc.)
- Professional Training and Development (Udemy license and professional events sponsorship)
- Flexible Return to Work from Parental Leave
- Relocation option to Barcelona (legal and financial support)
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.