At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our team. You will manage the creation of a mission-critical system, owning the architecture and the technical aspects of the project.
Beyond that, you will be the lead developer coordinating with an external team. Your product expertise and communication skills will provide as much value as your technical skills.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Architect, design and implement web applications.
- Manage an external team of developers, coordinate deliverables and identify blockers.
- Work with product owners PRDs, breaking them down into epics.
- Research 3rd party libraries documentation and APIs to add specific features.
- Collaborate with backend and blockchain engineers on integration and support tasks.
- Work with QA to generate test plans based on your release notes and feature delivery.
- Write unit and functional tests to achieve comprehensive code coverage.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High proficiency in working with and designing REST, gRPC APIs.
- Familiar with Git.
- Ability and desire to work in an existing code base.
- Up to date on latest trends and techniques in the ever evolving JS landscape.
- Know best practices with regards to web applications.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages as a plus.
- Work with limited direction, you must be self driven to deliver a product.
Nice to haves
- Blockchain experience.
- Experience with Docker.
- CI/CD and build engineering.
- AWS environment and services.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.