Tilting Point is looking for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! Based in Seoul Korea, you will work as one team with the global Customer Success Managers. The ideal candidate believes in personalized service and values accessibility and a personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships. Attached to quality and performance, the Customer Success Manager will be the heart of the Tilting Point business – managing some of the top game developers in the world!
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers including on-boarding, education and training, identifying opportunities, and ensuring developer partner’s retention and renewal. This role will require you to become an expert of the Tilting Point services, tools, and mobile game industry. This is a crucial role for Tilting Point, Customer Success Managers work with Business Development, User Acquisition, Growth and Product teams to continually improve and innovate new services, tools, and processes based on customer feedback and needs.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Be a primary face, voice, and point of contact for Tilting Point’s customers throughout the lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal
- Develop customer relationships, ensuring they understand our services and we understand their goals
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and recommend creative strategies to increase value with Tilting Point
- Provide training and education on our services and tools through demos and custom guides.
- Collaborate with customers during the onboarding process to integrate their data platforms into Tilting Point’s systems
- Coordinate all Tilting Point teams to deliver the best in class Publishing services on the market
- Assist with assigning tickets and managing tasks for multiple Tilting Point teams and developers
- Monitor and manage customer health to proactively identify customer issues and needs and address to the delight of the customers
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing customer success, account (partner) management, or business development roles in gaming/software/advertising industry
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Excellent organizational and note keeping skills
- Expert with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Asana, JIRA, Monday, or other project management software
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders and make them feel comfortable
- Passionate about video games
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.