At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Currently, we’re looking for a Junior Accountant who will be part of our Finance Team. This person will provide financial support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled through detailed analysis and regular communication with vendors and internal business units.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Assist with month end close activities related to cost accounting.
- Assist with preparing monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Review/Process vendor invoices with a high level of accuracy and detail orientation, ensuring all proper approvals have been received.
- Review/Process employee travel and expense reports in accordance with company T&E policies.
- Prepare corporate credit card reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Game Managers to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Respond to internal and external billing inquiries and investigate/resolve any discrepancies.
- Provide support during the year-end financial statement audit.
- Support the Finance team at large with ad-hoc requests and projects.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1+ years of experience in a financial accounting role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Sage Intacct or any other ERP is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and collaborate in a cross-functional group.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.