At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Creative team is growing and we’re looking for a Video Lead to join us. On our team, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects, for all types of players across many creative styles.
We’re an agile company and thrive on the creative freedom, versatility, and team spirit of our artists! You will over see a team of talented video artists while following direction from our Studio Art Director.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Lead a team of talented video artists.
- Work as part of a smart, highly skilled art team collaborating closely with other Art and Video Leads and marketing managers to create exciting marketing, UA, App Store, and community videos for our line of independently developed mobile games.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top-quality video advertisements, online ads, and social media assets.
Skills and requirements
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in video production within video games, advertising or TV
- Strong ability in video design, video edition, motion graphics
- Must be able to manage a team of artist
- Proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop)
- Must be proficient in production processes and have strong demo reel
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills)
- Ability to multi-task projects of varying complexities
- Highly organised and able to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- In-depth understanding of graphic design, motion graphics and branding
- Love of mobile video games and understanding of video gamers’ expectations and market quality standards
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- Familiarity with Unity and Unreal a big plus
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Maya or similar modeling program
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.