At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate believes in personalized service and values accessibility and a personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships. Attached to quality and performance, the Customer Success Manager will be the heart of the Tilting Point business – managing some of the top game developers in the world!
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers including on-boarding, education and training, identifying opportunities, and ensuring developer partner’s retention and renewal. This role will require you to become an expert of the Tilting Point services, tools, and mobile game industry. This is a crucial role for Tilting Point, Customer Success Managers work with Business Development, User Acquisition, Growth and Product teams to continually improve and innovate new services, tools, and processes based on customer feedback and needs.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Be a primary face, voice, and point of contact for Tilting Point’s customers throughout the lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
- Develop customer relationships, ensuring they understand our services and we understand their goals.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and recommend creative strategies to increase value with Tilting Point.
- Provide training and education on our services and tools through demos and custom guides.
- Collaborate with customers during the onboarding process to integrate their data platforms into Tilting Point’s systems.
- Coordinate all Tilting Point teams to deliver the best in class publishing services on the market.
- Assist with assigning tickets and managing tasks for multiple Tilting Point teams and developers.
- Monitor and manage customer health to proactively identify customer issues and needs and address to the delight of the customers.
Skills and requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in customer-facing, customer success, account management or business development roles in gaming/software/advertising industry.
- Excellent organizational and note keeping skills.
- Expert with Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with Asana, JIRA, Monday, or other project management software.
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders and making them feel comfortable.
- Passionate about video games.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.