At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And now our Creative team is growing and we’re looking for a 2D Artist to join us.
On our team, you’ll work on a wide variety of projects, for all types of players across many creative styles. We’re an agile company and thrive on the creative freedom, versatility, and team spirit of our artists!
Your future at Tilting Point:
- Create and manage visually compelling Banners for different titles.
- Edit images or illustrations when necessary to make them more attractive to the audience.
- Create Banners and other assets for our games websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Prepare existing characters or backgrounds to be used in Cut-out animation.
- Collaborate with different teams.
- Review and input on communication style guide with brand marketing and the devs.
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots.
Skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience as a Graphic designer.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas.
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit.
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- Team player, who loves to add value to the team.
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and general geek culture.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts.
- Nice to have:
- Illustration skills
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience on social marketing or UA campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages
- Basic knowledge of Unity
- Basic knowledge on 3D
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.