At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will not only work closely with different stakeholders like Growth team, Game team and Business Development team to help inform decision making through analysis and dashboarding, but also be jack-of-all-trade when it comes to provide data solution, improve internal process, assess 3rd-party data services and mentor junior team members.
In addition, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and its competitive edge.
Your future at Tilting Point:
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence in-game features, economies, and future product roadmaps; Offer guidance and recommendations on in-game event tracking design and A/B testing.
- Identify areas of opportunity for optimizing ad monetization yield and user acquisition ROAS performance, leveraging MMP data; Help maintain LTV forecast models.
- Design data workflows that help build informative and easy-to-use dashboards, powered by scalable and efficient backend logic; Provide other data exploration solutions as needed.
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and processes around data deliverables to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point.
- Collaborate with partner teams to define areas of opportunity and set priorities; Work with management to plan the roadmap and drive initiatives.
- Design and evaluate data process, practice and solution to advance Tilting Point’s analytics capability.
Skills and requirements:
- Degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a data analyst or scientist, supporting consumer-facing products and digital marketing; mobile app/game preferred.
- Highly proficient with SQL. Familiarity with Python, PySpark and/or Amplitude is a plus.
- Expert in building interactive data toolings/dashboards. Experienced with Tableau and/or Looker.
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
- Comfortable working with local and remote teams with different time zones and cultures.
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.