At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As a Game Engineer for our Developer Relations team, you will be a part of a core service which works with dozens of developer partners. You will own and build systems which are designed to enforce consistency of mechanisms, behavior and scale across our portfolio. And your goal will be to ensure all of these developers have the tools and pipelines they need to succeed.
Your future at Tilting Point:
- Become a contributor and maintainer of an in-house SDK which provides the gateway to many of our and 3rd party services.
- Architect and build new tools for use across many products.
- Closely work with product owners to ensure their specs have all of the information they need before handing the project over to engineering.
- Provide oversight on the systems being built by external partners to ensure they meet our requirements for tooling in live operated games.
- Be responsible for writing documentation covering technical specs, how-to guides for end users, sample code, and the occasional blog post.
- Dive into partners' games to help them out with bugs and features.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of professional development experience.
- 2+ years of Unity or proven ability to pick up new frameworks quickly.
- At least 1 shipped game on mobile.
- Experience with building, debugging, and deploying cross platform applications across iOS and Android.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Ability to work productively with limited direction on a geographically distributed team.
- Experience maintaining an external facing SDK.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Positive attitude and love for video games.
Nice to have
- Worked on fullstack systems using cloud providers such as Google Cloud or AWS.
- Experience working in native mobile languages such as Obj-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.