At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our ASO Manager will own the strategic and operative parts of Tilting Point’s App Store Optimization team.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience in one of the most complex and innovative fields of marketing and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Apply your expertise and learnings to help our target users find and download our games in the stores
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry
- Ensure implementation of ASO best practices
- Perform market research and keyword analysis
- Perform A/B experiments. Define, test and measure the results of changes on store product pages
- Know various ways of increasing page’s conversion rate
- Collaborate with the creative team for the production and localization of App Store assets such as icons, screenshots or videos
- Align with paid user acquisition teams to assess the interdependence between paid and organic.
- Advise developer teams on how to improve app ratings.
- Create insightful ASO reports about the performance of our games in the stores
Skills and requirements
- We welcome applications from Bachelor's or Master's graduates for programs in Marketing or Advertising.
- Strong interest in video games, experience in the niche with a keen awareness of the most popular mobile games.
- An analytical and data-focused mindset is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of App Store Connect, Google Play Console and ASO tools like AppTweak, MobileAction etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including Professional Working Proficiency Level 3 in English.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.