At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Game Manager will own the product and team vision to create hit mobile games together with our development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Head of Studio to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your future at Tilting Point:
- As the game’s CEO, ship and operate casual mobile games developed externally, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, quality, budget, and schedule
- Partner with 3rd party studios all over the world with the goal of making them and their game(s) successful
- Define and execute the games’ strategy combining Product actions and Marketing initiatives
- Partner with internal key stakeholders including Growth, Creative and Central Ops, to drive seamless execution of the games’ roadmap
- Manage a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them on work methods, roadmap, priorities, and resources
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the games through greenlight gates to launch and beyond
- Own the P&L of your portfolio of games, partner with Finance on forecasting, budgeting, and business decisions
- Identify games and studios’ M&A targets and champion the acquisition process, from due diligence to integration
Skills and requirements:
- Senior level experience as a Product Manager and/or Producer in the development, launch and live operations of 2+ free-to-play casual games
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market and an expertise in Puzzle games (match3, match&build, blast, hidden object, merge…)
- You have a broad knowledge in Production, Product Management, Design and Marketing, and have recognized expertise in one of those areas
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.