At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As the Junior Live Games Producer, your job will be to make sure the live games are running smoothly on all stores (Mobile/PC), delivering information to stakeholders such as technical and Product teams and organizing open tasks for internal visibility.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create and own workflows and schedules for any issue or open task that could affect the status of one of our live games. This will involve doing data entry, constantly getting status reports from team members and making sure that tasks get completed.
- Gather information from stakeholders such as app store managers and technical teams to make sure all tasks are understood.
- Communicating with the Product team to give visibility on the open issues, taking ownership until their closing.
- Being the main point of contact for issues that affect the live games inside of any of the platforms. You will be gathering and assigning action items to other people when needed and following up on them.
- Facilitating communication and problem-solving.
- Own the relationship with the QA and Localization teams. You will make sure that no blockers are present whenever we need to do a release for a Live game.
- Own the relationship with our store teams: You will make sure that all in-store initiatives, such as ASO, CRM, LiveOps and others, are covered and have people working on them.
- You will report to the Game Manager and be part of a multifaceted team including a Product Manager, Data Analyst, Game Designer, Community Manager, and more.
Your XP & Skills
- 1+ years’ experience in Production or Project management roles in the video game industry. You would ideally have experience working in at least 1 other live Mobile/PC game and understand the flow of the different game stores for the different platforms.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Project Management or Engineering related fields.
- Ability to work with a team of multiple different skills and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Strong project management skills
- Solid knowledge of Jira, Asana, Trello or other typical project management tools.
- You love video games: You are an avid gamer, ideally of Strategy/4X/SLG titles
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Wellness/Sport Platform membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
This role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.