Join us for an exciting position in the world of mobile games and mobile app marketing! You will be part of Tilting Point’s Organic Growth department with a focus on App Store Optimization.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience in one of the most complex and innovative fields of marketing and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your future at Tilting Point:
- Apply your expertise and learnings to help our target users find and download our games in the stores
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry
- Ensure implementation of ASO best practices
- Perform market research and keyword analysis
- Solid knowledge of consoles and main ASO tools. Ability to read, understand the data and make conclusions
- Communicate ASO changes, progress & results to higher management and clients
- Reporting ASO impact and adjusting based on results
- Ability to do an app analysis and create plan of actions
- Ability to use created framework and efficiently manage ASO campaigns for 5-6 games
Skills and requirements:
- We welcome applications from Bachelor's or Master's graduates for programs in Marketing or Advertising
- Strong interest in video games, experience in the niche with a keen awareness of the most popular mobile games
- An analytical and data-focused mindset is a must
- Good knowledge of App Store Connect, Google Play Console and ASO tools like AppTweak, MobileAction etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including Professional Working Proficiency Level 3 in English.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble
Nice to have
- Experience with Windows, Amazon, Huawei and other stores
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.