At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. Our Ad Monetization Manager will own the process of maximising the user Ad revenue and drive new sources of ad revenue for success.
The Ad Monetization Manager will work closely with our Live Publishing Team and the Studio’s team to drive Tilting Point’s ad monetization business and learn the ins and outs of the gaming free to play advertising landscapes.
As part of the Ad Monetization Team, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games and help Tilting Point on its road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your Future at TPM
- Monitor and Optimize Ad Revenue, eCPM, Impressions and Fill rates among live Ad network partners through:
- Segmenting users to optimize Ad targeting
- Running A/B tests to optimize ad network-based monetization efforts
- Negotiating deals to constantly optimize Ad revenue generated through ad network partners
- Proposing improvements and innovative ways to the Product team on how to integrate Rewarded Video & Offer Wall formats better in our games
- Other day-to-day yield optimization techniques across all monetization partners
- Manage existing and create new business relationships with ad network partners, from on-boarding to post-integration.
- Benchmark/Evaluate Ad networks (and other product/services) to be used based on monetization potential, integration constraints.
- Work closely with various internal Tilting Point stakeholders (Data Analysts, Product teams, etc.)
- Consistently play our games and competitor games to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
Your XP & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree on Marketing, Business management or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role on mobile games
- Strong knowledge of and interest in mobile, digital free-to-play, and other video games
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral, C1 level minimum)
- Ability to compile and analyze data and metrics
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (pivot tables, data processing)
- Proactive in understanding the technical flows
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences for our players
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference. Barcelona based.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Wellness/Sports platform membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.