Tilting Point is looking for a Unity Engineer, to join our growing team!
In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities from integrating new SDKS to implementing new game UI to troubleshooting live service issues.
This is a great position for someone who wants to get exposure to all aspects of operating live game services across a range of games genres similar to Narcos: Cartel Wars, Languinis, Star Trek Timelines, and others.Your future at Tilting Point
- Write, review and debug high quality code, and debug performance bottlenecks for game client and servers as needed.
- Implement new tech platform tools and services.
- Implement clean and performant UIs.
- Own the build and release process for LiveOps games.
- Setup, update and maintain game integration with other Tilting Point platform services.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Art, Production and QA to plan release calendars and cadences.
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile, small team environment.
Your XP & skills:
- Experience with the Unity Game Engine.
- Experience with native Mobile development (iOS/Android).
- Proven ability to write high-quality and efficient code in C#.
- Ability to learn and use new tools and technologies.
- At least one shipped mobile game.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Russian and English language proficiency required. Additional languages a plus.
- Good analytical, practical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with TeamCity a plus.
- Experience and understanding of AWS services a plus.
- Prior experience with data visualization tools a plus (Tableau, Amplitude, Looker).
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Startup and high growth environment – where each individual makes a large impact
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of players each month
- Continued opportunities to level up in your career
- A wide variety of benefits and perks including medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k with employer match, wellness & mental health stipends, unlimited PTO, inclusive and fully paid parental leave, equity and much more!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.