As the community manager, you will work closely with the Marketing, Player Support, Live Ops, Creative, and Product Teams in crafting and delivering best-in-class, cutting-edge community and social media programs. Integrated within the game production teams, you will be in charge of the Community strategy for the brand. You should demonstrate passion for the gaming industry by implementing a love for the game communities and act as an advocate for players as well as the production teams through forums, live streams, as well as social media outlets.
- Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor discussions and within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages.
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community.
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary.
- In collaboration with the Player XP Team Lead and Senior Community Manager you will develop strategic plans to grow gaming communities across our portfolio of games (B2C).
- Run Social campaigns in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement and community size.
- Develop and champion new community programs such as, live streaming, direct in-game interactions with players.
- Identify and report trends in usage and advise the development team on potential opportunities.
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in personnel and community management.
- Passionate about player communities, mobile gaming, and industry trends
- Broad knowledge of community engagement: from social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok) to in-game guilds and alliances, live streaming, social influencers, and VIP relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, including solid verbal, written and listening.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience working with social media management tools such as Socialbakers, Sprout Social, AgoraPulse, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience at a video game studio or publisher is required.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to work with other members across the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented and driven to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Media Studies or related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Live-streaming experience on Twitch, YouTube, Steam, etc.
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Private Medical Insurance for you;
- Relocation Support;
- English language lessons.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.