At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Product Manager will partner with a Game Manager to own the product vision and create hit mobile games together with our excellent developer partners.
This key position will work closely with the Game Management team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Partner with 3rd party studios as well as internal key stakeholders including Marketing, UA, Production and Operations
- Define and execute against the Product roadmap
- Own KPI goals and analysis and communicate dashboard/reporting/data needs
- Version analysis & weekly reporting
- Build and maintain complex forecasting models together with the Finance team
- Manage Junior Product Managers in their day-to-day and coordinate Live-Operation efforts
- Identify and execute Product growth opportunities (new platforms, new markets,..)
Your XP & Skills
- Experience as a Game Designer, Producer or Product Manager in the development, launch and live operations of 2+ free-to-play mobile games
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market across several genres
- Proven experience analyzing and improving KPIs in the context of a live f2p game
- Ability to run complex data queries and analysis
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences
- Fluency in English (written and oral) required with additional languages a plus
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.