At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Producer will own the Games Production to create hit mobile games together with external development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Game Management team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Ship and operate mobile games, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, quality, budget and schedule.
- Work with external development teams to drive seamless execution of the Product’s roadmap.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including Product, QA, Marketing and Operations.
- Own and manage the approvals pipeline with several Licensors and IP owners.
- Together with the Game Manager, define and execute the game(s) deployment strategy combining flawless Submissions, Production, Product improvements and Distribution initiatives.
- Work with a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resources.
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets.
Your XP & Skills
- Experience as a Producer in the development, launch and live operations of at least 2 free-to-play mobile games
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market.
- You are a Generalist with knowledge in QA, Product Management, Design and Marketing, and also have recognized expertise in Production.
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition.
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours).
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic.
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.