We are looking for talented Senior Motion Designer to support our Marketing department and oversee the daily production of a small team.
If you are a person curious about the data and performance of your ads, with the ability to create new concepts and carry them out with the best possible execution, this is possibly the job you are looking for.
The ideal candidate is experienced in creating videos with good skills in motion design for deliver the best quality.
Your Future at TPM
- Work as part of a smart, highly skilled art team collaborating closely with Art and Video artists and marketing managers to create exciting marketing, UA, App Store, and community videos for our line of independently developed mobile games.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top-quality video advertisements, online ads, and social media assets.
- Help jr and mid-level video artists improve their work by giving them feedback on their projects and mentoring them
- Create your own ideas and concepts for video ads.
Your XP & Skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience in video production within video games, advertising or TV
- Strong ability in video design, video editing, and motion graphics
- Proficient in After Effects and other Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Must be proficient in production processes and have a strong demo reel
- Ability to work creatively within IP guidelines
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills)
- Strong knowledge of character animation.
- Strong audio design skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects of varying complexities
- Highly organized and able to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- Strong direction skills and being able to give other artists proper and useful feedback.
- In-depth understanding of graphic design, motion graphics, and branding
- Love of mobile video games and understanding of video gamers’ expectations and market quality standards
- Familiarity with Unity and Unreal a big plus
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Maya or similar modeling program
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Private Medical Insurance and internal benefits for you;
- Relocation Support;
- English language lessons.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.