This is an exciting new role on Tilting Point’s Marketing Team!
You will set up the Influencer Function from the ground up and lead influencer campaigns that drive maximum impact across our portfolio of games.
We’re looking for a data driven and analytical team member who has experience building strong influencer communities and engaging with them.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Build a network of influencers/ micro-influencers supporting Tilting Point’s games
- Run ROI-driven campaigns that bring new players into our games
- Analyze all available data to project ROI, measure performance and make informed decisions
- Test and expand campaigns across a variety of different channels, starting with Instagram and TikTok
- Work with the allocated budget to drive maximum impact
- Expand to new countries and bigger influencers as you scale campaigns
- Work with external agencies to manage additional initiatives that can’t be handled in-house
- Think outside-the-box and pitch new influencer initiatives, test and retest until you find the right approach that scales
- Solve issues and launch campaigns on time, in sync with other stakeholders as needed
- Deliver engaging case studies and campaign reports
Your XP & Skills
- Self -starter: knows how to set up and grow a function from scratch
- Data driven mindset
- Strong understanding of gaming and entertainment trends not limited to:
- Mobile gaming, Twitch, YouTube, Discord
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and run multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Copywriting skills and experience working with creative teams on art development
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing. Gaming or apps experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral, C1 level minimum), additional languages a plus
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.