Executive Office Assistant
Tilting Point is looking for an Executive Office Assistant to join our team to support our Co-CEO and President. We are looking for someone reliable and responsive to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate is highly organized, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement and attention to detail. Responsibilities include managing calendars and prioritizing schedules for our executive leader, and resolving potential issues before they arise.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance executive needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional project management skills.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensure high-standard support to Co-CEO and President
- Closely manage calendar to be the most efficient in their day-to-day, request meeting agendas and execute administrative tasks
- Communicate on CEO’s behalf when needed
- Coordinate meeting and travel arrangements, both international and domestic
- Presentation preparation on behalf of CEO
- Assist and prepare expense reports
- Anticipate the needs of your manager and his teams, provide assistance with organizing travel, team events, and offsite meetings as needed
- Manage and organize All Hands meetings and team events, support comms related tasks
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain future office space in Miami
- Order office supplies, food & drink for Miami and New York offices
- Maintain vendor management list
- Maintain office supply inventory for Miami, and in partnership with New York
- Partner with People Operations to coordinate office and team events, holiday parties
- Coordinate the sending of branded Tilting Point swag to new hires
- Arranging travel for US based employees for appropriate events
- Sorting and dispensing incoming mail and packages
- 2+ years of experience in supporting executive leadership roles for a high growth company or similarly fast paced environment
- Efficient, self sufficient, and accessible to CEO
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate a positive outlook while interacting with all levels of employees
- Natural talent to effortlessly improve a process and the uncanny ability to bring order out of chaos, as well as remaining calm during periods of disorganization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to upcoming staffing changes, product development, and non-public information, with a particular emphasis on digital privacy and security
- Concise speaker and communicator
- Strong sense of urgency
- The ability to complete a task quickly while anticipating the need to plan for another project in short succession
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.