Are you ready to Level up? Tilting Point, the number 17th game maker of 2021, is seeking two talented 3D Generalists for its creative services department. This role focuses on modeling, rendering, texturing, lighting, and unreal engine production for game marketing creatives instead of in-game assets. Work will be done on a vast array of titles ranging from 3d logo creation to the building of realistic character models and rendering for promotional art.
Your Future at TPM
- Model, texture, light, and render high-resolution assets using Blender, ZBrush, Substance, V-ray, Arnold, and Photoshop.
- Adding detail and resolution to in-game models for marketing use
- Optimize models and textures to meet the specifications set by the Lead Artist
- Integrate 3D assets into composites to create visually engaging art pieces
- Collaborate with Artists, Art Directors, and Project Managers to ensure the consistent brand vision
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
Your XP & Skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Blender, Unreal and Photoshop. ZBrush, Substance, V-ray/Arnold is a plus.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of UV Mapping and textures
- Understanding of shape, structure, and silhouette regarding composition
- An eye for color, contrast, value, detail, and good lighting principles when creating textures and materials.
- An online portfolio consisting of current personal and recent professional work
- Be able to adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist and Art Directors and work in an iterative environment.
- Organic and hard-surface modeling/lighting/FX
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and team-based environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines
- A strong passion for gaming is a huge plus.
- Please include a portfolio or PDF/links to examples of your work in the application. Applicants without work examples will not be considered.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio (mandatory).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.