Are you ready to Level up? Tilting Point, the number 17th game maker of 2021, is seeking a talented 2D Concept Artist for a new team working on concepts for branded and non-branded games. The concept artist produces 2D, 3D, and Video assets following the company's vision in various styles. This role will have frequent communication and interaction with the VP of Creative, Studio Art Director, Lead Concept Artist, Other Art Leads, PM, and game GMs.
Your Future at TPM
- Partner with VP of Creative, Studio Art Director, Concept Art Lead and GMs to help drive and evolve our game library.
- Mentor a jr concept artists
- Collaborate with the art team to implement and maintain the creative vision
- Ensure quality and consistency of assets by claiming responsibility for your work
- Create assets under requirement with high efficiency, including Sketches/character/avatar, backgrounds, 2D/3D assets and environments
- Work closely with video artists to provide well-organized PSD files and propose animation ideas.
Your XP & Skills
- At least 3 years working experience as a concept artist in the game industry.
- Solid 2D drawing skills and good esthetic sense, knowledge of 3D software (Blender, Unreal, Unity, ZBRUSH)
- Professional skills with Photoshop
- Familiar with Illustrator and Adobe After Effect is a plus
- Good communication skills, good sense of teamwork. Essential English skill is a must.
- Familiar with western pop culture and have a wide range of interests.
- Able to adapt to different art styles, from realistic to cartoon
- Excellent traditional artistic skills with a firm grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architecture, character, costume, and graphic design
- Proficiency in life drawing as well as a strong imagination and willingness to push the envelope and to innovate
- The ability to storyboard and help conceptualize character movement and VFX
- Strong communication and excellent visual storytelling and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to accurately estimate tasks and maintain schedules
- Strong communication skills and understanding of various art disciplines (animation, character, environment, VFX)
- A solid understanding of characters and ability to push a variety of styles
- A passion for gaming
- Experience in the game industry, even better if in AAA or Mobile game development
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio (mandatory).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.