At Tilting Point we combine data, technology, talent, and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. We’re currently seeking an experienced Presentation Designer, who wants to create compelling stories for our games and work in a fun and vibrant industry!
As the Presentation Designer, you will play a pivotal role in crafting presentation stories, collaborating with stakeholders to bring these stories to life and coming up with best-in-class design. You’ll have a deep understanding of design trends, and adapt your approach to the target audience and brand needs. You’ll be based in our Barcelona office and work closely with product and marketing leads to deliver impactful and well designed content.
Your Future at TPM
- Design impactful licensor pitch materials and product and sales presentations that align with company objectives. Communicate complex ideas in a visually compelling way.
- Turn briefs into wireframes that tell clear, powerful and persuasive stories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads to discuss creative direction, align on the story, conceptualize and approve direction.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines and drive projects to completion. Willing to work hard to overcome challenges and get the job done.
- Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table.
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines.
- Show initiative; propose & create improvements, upgrade & update templates and content in ever-green presentations.
- Support other creative projects across disciplines including print, email, mobile, digital, and social media.
Your XP & Skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge work, fresh thinking, and creative approach.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- 2+ years of hands-on design and art direction experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong conceptual ability, expert design and layout skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; work with verbal or written briefs.
- Work well under pressure and adapt to changes in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, energetic and well-organized.
- Executes against internal critique and maintains positive attitude.
- Mobile games and entertainment brand experience is a plus.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio (mandatory).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.