Tilting Point is looking for a Game Engineer to join their central LiveOps team.
In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities from integrating new SDKS to implementing new game UI to troubleshooting live service issues.
This is a great position for someone who wants to get exposure to all aspects of operating live game services across a range of games genres similar to Narcos: Cartel Wars, Languinis, Star Trek Timelines, and others.
Tilting Point publishes, manages and runs live services for F2P games. Examples of such titles are: SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off, Star Trek Timelines, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest and Zombieland: AFK Survival.
Your future in Tilting Point
- Write, review and debug high quality code, and debug performance bottlenecks for game client and servers as needed.
- Implement new tech platform tools and services.
- Implement clean and performant UIs.
- Own the build and release process for LiveOps games.
- Setup, update and maintain game integration with other Tilting Point platform services.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Art, Production and QA to plan release calendars and cadences.
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile, small team environment.
Your XP & skills:
- Experience with the Unity Game Engine.
- Experience with native Mobile development (iOS/Android).
- Proven ability to write high-quality and efficient code in C#.
- Ability to learn and use new tools and technologies.
- At least one shipped mobile game.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native and English language proficiency required. Additional languages a plus.
- Good analytical, practical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with TeamCity a plus.
- Experience and understanding of AWS services a plus.
- Prior experience with data visualization tools a plus (Tableau, Amplitude, Looker).
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Great environment where each individual makes a large impact
- Change mobile game developers lives for better — improve gamers experience using precious data insights
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Great office in Podil
- Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
- Premium medical insurance after probation period
- Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
- English classes
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.