We are looking for two talented Lead Artist to support our Marketing department and oversee the daily production of a small team.
If you are a person curious about the data and performance of your ads, with the ability to create new concepts and carry them out with the best possible execution, this is possibly the job you are looking for.
The ideal candidate is experienced in creating images with good skills in graphic design and illustration and the ability to lead the team and provide feedback to colleagues to ensure we deliver the best quality.
Your Future at TPM
- Create and manage visually compelling work.
- Create static ads, Appstore images, Icons, featuring images and key art for a portion of our games.
- Control different levels of quality from the basic manipulation of existing assets to improve composition, lighting and level of detail to full custom illustration when needed.
- Create assets for the video team when necessary such as storyboards, backgrounds, or character cut outs.
- Analyze and understand the KPI’s of the videos produced, together with the team, and take an active part in decision-making to ensure maximum performance for upcoming productions.
- Cooperative work with the Studio art director to define strategic goals in the medium and long term.
- Cooperative work with the Project Manager to ensure delivery dates and fair workload.
- Lead and inspire the team, ensure that they have the necessary resources to succeed in their work and Follow up on their career paths through the periodic performance reviews.
Your XP & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience as an artist.
- 1 year of proven experience managing other artists.
- High levels of creativity, and ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Great leadership and delegation skills.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members and the different stakeholders.
- Share knowledge and be open to learn from others.
- Ability to work remotely with international stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge on Photoshop and other Adobe products.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with priority shifts.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed works (Professional or not).
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Previous experience working in User acquisition and familiar with the KPI’s and how to interpret them.
- Knowledge of some 3d software, preferably blender.
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio (mandatory).
Your portfolio should incorporate some samples of ads or appstore images that you have previously produced, some graphic design or UI, some illustration and anything else you want to show us that can add value. This way we can visualize your balance in the different disciplines.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.