As a Senior QA Engineer at Tilting Point Russia you will join a team of experienced developers to support the world-class free-to-play mobile games and work with globally cherished licenses. We are a part of the Tilting Point family; we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience in Quality Assurance, great knowledge of testing principles and techniques. Stellar documentation skills.
What You’ll Do
- Create and run test plans for feature development
- Management and coordination of testing efforts on both LiveOps and Feature related development, with external QA teams
- Upkeep and maintenance of our bug tracking database
- Coordination of bug efforts and final approval of live pushes to the game, both on the client and server side
- Help managing development environments (with Engineering), to ensure dev-to-live build stability
- Documentation of testing processes, optimizations, workflows and other useful quality information
- Coordination with Player Service/Comms around live issues, to ensure timely and safe resolution
- Misc. hands-on testing of game content to verify functionality, performance, playability and hardware compatibility
- Improve and iterate on QA processes and optimize testing procedures to ensure latest testing requirements are supported
What We Seek
- 3-5 years’ previous experience working in the game industry
- Specific experience shipping and running QA for a LiveOps mobile (iOS/Android, etc.) game
- Strong experience working with industry standard QA software (Jira/Confluence, Testrails, G-Suite/Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Excellent English proficiency. Written and verbal communication skills, along with top-tier organization and documentation habits
- Knowledge of client and server build flow
- Experience with various testing methods (black-box, ad-hoc, experimental)
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Private Medical Insurance for you;
- Relocation Support;
- English language lessons.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.