At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Distribution Producer will partner with internal teams and external studios to bring our games to new platforms, stores and territories. This position will work closely with the Game Management and Business Development teams to drive Tilting Point’s future towards becoming the top game publisher.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Create and maintain standardised processes for game distribution by platform.
- Request and evaluate RFPs and porting teams. Choose or recommend the right partner for each port, taking into account the project’s characteristics.
- Execute and ship the ports, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, budget and schedule and ensuring the final product meets Tilting Point’s quality standards.
- Nurture the relationship with the work for hire porting team to ensure we establish long-term, stable and successful partnerships.
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the teams from achieving the targets.
- Work with internal teams such as Creative, ASO, QA and Data to drive seamless launch of the products.
- Ensuring the original development team can easily maintain the product once launched, therefore ensuring the ROI of the port in the long run.
- Become the specialist for our distribution channels, providing internal and external teams with recommendations regarding audience fit, execution or others.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding the platform requirements, best practices and porting processes catered towards both the internal team and 3rd parties
Your XP & Skills:
- (Requirement) At least 2 years of experience as a Producer in the mobile, F2P game industry.
- (Requirement) You are fluent in English (written and oral) Additional languages are plus.
- You are an off-road team player who feels most comfortable jumping between different areas of the business, partnering with subject experts to accomplish a goal.
- You are Impact driven: you focus on results and can accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours). You understand the difference between urgency and importance.
- You keep a client-focused attitude at all times, bringing a positive energy in the team with your ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below in English (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!). All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.