At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. Our Central Engineering and Data team is looking for an Associate Technical Product Manager to join us. You will work closely with our internal and external partners to shape Tilting Point’s progress toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for UA, marketing, and game development.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to determine the technical requirements for our game acquisitions and partnerships
- Build processes to ensure smooth and scalable onboarding for all games and partnership types
- Write technical specs for the Data Engineering team for capturing new data sources and creating reports
- Maintain data reporting integrity for new deals before, during, and after we sign partnerships
- Help develop project plans and ensure that product delivery meets requirements and quality bars throughout the development process.
- Work with a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them to improve work methods and determine development pipeline, priorities, and resources
- Own and manage internal projects and initiatives from concept to launch
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of prior experience as a producer or Product Manager
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical staff, including data and game engineers and data analysts
- Experience working with internal teams to understand and define product and documentation requirements
- Able to produce high-quality, clear and concise documentation and technical specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and are able to present effectively to varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Proven ability to drive development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
- Proficient Excel and SQL skills to help with investigations & QA
- Proficiency in using project management software (eg: Jira, Asana)
- Comfortable managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven mindset. A strong understanding of user acquisition and mobile game performance metrics is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker) a plus