At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Distribution & Deployment Lead will work closely with the Game Management and Business Development teams to drive Tilting Point’s future towards becoming the top game publisher.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Manage a team of Producers and Distribution specialists that serves Tilting Point and related partners.
- Liaise with internal (Head of Studios, Game Managers, Producers) and external (development studios) clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Identify needs and provide simple solutions to complex problems, always ensuring scalability and repeatability.
- Ensure communication with internal and external clients is effective and efficient.
- Ensure documentation is well maintained and up to date in all cases.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure compliance, certification and release requirements are met in all platforms.
- Lead the efforts to get internal and external teams to strategically adapt their products in time to face market changes (e.g. IDFA deprecation).
- Be part of Tilting Point’s Privacy Champion group, ensuring GDPR, COPPA and other such laws are adhered to.
- Ensure the Distribution team is up to date regarding latest releases, technologies and news from the industry and proactively reaches out to teams or partners.
- Forecast the workload, port cost and effort required to hit Tilting Point’s portfolio aggressive growth targets.
- Regularly revisit and improve the processes and tools used by the Distribution team for a simple, smooth, repeatable porting experience.
- Evaluate and nurture the company’s work for hire partnerships in order to establish long-term, successful relationships to enable ROI on our porting efforts.
- Provide support and guidance to the Distribution team, ensuring they count with strong budgeting, planning and diagnostic skills.
- (Requirement) At least 5 years of experience as a Producer or Deployment Manager in the mobile, F2P game industry
- (Requirement) You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- You are able to comprehend and absorb technical information and translate this into actionable requirements
- You have strong project management skills, and are familiar with standard production processes and software.
- You have prior experience with project budgeting and financial reporting.
- You are an off-road team player who feels most comfortable jumping between different areas of the business, partnering with other teams to resolve situations even if outside your original scope
- You are Impact driven: you focus on enabling the team to accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours).
- You keep a client-focused attitude at all times, inspiring the team with your positive energy and ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are not afraid of challenging the status quo
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.