Tilting Point is a leading free-to-play publisher that powers up existing live games using deep marketing and product expertise, cutting-edge technology and a user acquisition war chest.
As a Senior Online Marketing Manager on our team, you will partner with internal and external teams to run and optimize campaigns for our exciting browser and desktop game titles. At Tilting Point, you’ll have the chance to accelerate your career and bring value by collaborating with Data, Live Ops, Product, and Creative teams to help provide quality growth to our diverse portfolio of games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Become Tilting Point’s browser and desktop expert. Drive the most impactful marketing campaigns across existing and new channels using the best in class and cutting-edge practices
- Define, build and set-up Tilting Point’s web growth tech stack to track performance and set our browser and desktop games for success
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis
- Maintain responsibility for the success of your UA budget, measured via various KPIs such as ROAS, CPA, etc
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new channels
- Work closely with creative team to come up with new directions and test strategies to improve the performance across all networks
- Based on the product’s development roadmap and market trends, identify opportunities for growth and drive growth campaigns to increase our existing portfolio exposure & organic user base.
Your XP & Skills
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or SEM Manager, experience with Paid Search marketing
- Experience managing affiliate networks and CPA / CPL web campaigns
- 4+ years of experience with paid user acquisition on multiple channels, ideally focused on browser/desktop games (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Bing Ads…)
- Work experience in an online/mobile gaming company (big plus if you have promoted games on Steam or other desktop platforms)
- Strong experience in data analysis and visualisation for building internal and external reports
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships.
- Knowledge of ASO/SEO (search query mining, keyword research, negative keywords…)
- Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer/Adjust).
- Experience of using Tableau or Looker.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter in English below (and tell us about your passion for desktop/browser free-to-play games!). All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.