We are looking for an awesome Senior Artist to help Wicked Realm Games continue to create new and exciting games. In this role, you will produce beautiful visuals with a team of experienced developers making free-to-play mobile games. You will work with globally beloved licenses and original concepts. Wicked Realm Games is part of the Tilting Point family; we combine art, data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to make and scale games to success.
We’re looking for a well rounded, detail-oriented artist who can delve into many different aspects of game art, from 2D/3D concepts to Modeling to working with and reviewing Outsource art. If you’re passionate about making cool art and love working with a team of like minded individuals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create Early 2D/3D Concept sketches for Stakeholder buy-in for look and feel of new projects
- Create Early art, Environment, Prop, Character art for rules/guidelines for outsourcing requirements
- Early technical assessment for outsource work assets
- Support for in-engine content to prove out gameplay with design to meet internal and external Milestone goals
- Outsource Feedback support
- Hero content creation that is more sensitive to Stakeholder feedback, i.e. IP Character Model, UI work, VFX work
- Mentoring younger artists on team to improve long term success of the studio
- Asset integration and optimization for outsourced content
- QA check of all in-engine art content to ensure high quality of the art
- Begin support for early art exploration for Game 3
- 5+ years of experience in developing, and shipping high quality art for games or entertainment
- 5+ years working with Unity or comparable game engines with a focus on shader creation/setup, game art implementation, VFX, and Lighting
- Has worked on and shipped multiple games
- Experience working with outsource vendors and reviewing of assets
- Strong knowledge of and interest in mobile, digital free-to-play, and other video games
- High level expertise in Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop or equivalent software.
- Exceptional understanding of game art, color theory, values, form, shape language and silhouette
- Strong sense of design with a focus on stylized game art
- Demonstrated exceptional visual and technical understanding in sculpting, 3D modeling, texturing, materials creation, and baking maps.
- Self-motivated, humble, excellent communications skills, and a team-player attitude
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.