Tilting Point is looking for a Director of Corporate Development with a deep understanding of the gaming landscape, including trends within related technology segments. The right candidate will be instrumental in supporting Tilting Point’s growth by identifying appropriate targets which support Tilting Point's strategic M&A priorities. S/he will partner with key internal business leaders to support organic pipeline generation and interact with senior business leaders, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investment bankers for external opportunities. S/he will work with all cross-functional groups within Tilting Point from signing the term sheet to integration.
- Work with Tilting Point’s internal studios & teams to understand their business objectives and strategies and then execute through M&A, investments and other strategic transactions
- Source and manage M&A pipeline within Tilting Point’s platform games and external opportunities
- Create detailed financial & operations analysis which is incorporated into the business cases – including market and company analysis, strategic fit, value proposition, business models, and financial forecasting
- Help structure transactions and lead negotiations with counterparties representing Tilting Point’s best interests
- Perform detailed due diligence on targets by work cross functionally with product, finance, and legal teams Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff as well as cross-functional teams
- Provide integration support post-close of acquisitions to ensure deal drivers are maintained
Skills and qualifications
- Highly motivated who is comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working with corporate wide cross functional teams
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and valuation techniques including building complex financial models and interpreting results; Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively with business savvy
- Deep transaction experience from an active gaming/ technology M&A group or corporate development experience with a gaming / technology company (8+ Years)
- End-to-end experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful acquisition targets
- Excellent communication skills: proven experience in developing relationships, building presence and commanding respect with C-level Executives
Tilting Point offers a wide variety of wellness benefits and perks, Employer 401k match, Employee Equity, Unlimited PTO and much more!