At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Producer will own the Games Production to create hit mobile games together with external development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Head of Studio and the Studio’s team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Ship and operate mobile games, orchestrating trade-offs between scope, quality, budget and schedule
- Work with external development teams to drive seamless execution of the Product’s roadmap
- Partner with internal stakeholders including QA, Marketing and Operations
- Own and manage the approvals pipeline with several Licensors and IP owners
- Together with the rest of the team & management, define and execute the game(s) deployment strategy combining flawless Submissions, Production, Product improvements and Distribution initiatives
- Work with a small team of experts and drive informed decisions with them on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resources
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets
- You are fluent in Korean and English (written and oral)
- Experience as a Producer in the development, launch and live operations of at least 2 free-to-play mobile games
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market
- You are a Generalist with knowledge in QA, Product Management, Design and Marketing, and also have recognized expertise in Production
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences