If you are a free-to-play marketing expert, this role is the perfect next step in your professional career. We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is strategic, data driven and passionate about gaming and entertainment
You will develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans for games in soft launch, major updates and re-launches. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams to drive high quality execution for multiple games in our portfolio.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Develop product go-to-market strategy including marketing and competitive analysis, branding, pillars and deep understanding of the target audience.
- Execute impactful cross-channel campaigns by partnering with internal and external stakeholders including UA, ASO, creative, social, corporate PR, influencers and more.
- Analyze marketing and game data to project ROI, measure performance and make informed project decisions.
- Be the lead for your campaigns. Solve issues and coordinate all stakeholders to launch on time, in sync and maximize game installs.
- Support the highest priority projects in our publishing portfolio: once your campaign is completed you will move to the next high priority project.
- Act as a liaison between marketing and game teams. Secure licensor approvals.
- Think outside-the-box and pitch new marketing initiatives that can boost game installs.
- Deliver engaging marketing presentations and campaign reports.
- Drive visual art creation in partnership with the in-house art team.
Your XP & Skills
- At least 4 years experience in marketing for games and/or apps.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and handle high pressure situations.
- Data driven mindset. Strong understanding of acquisition & game performance metrics.
- Experience in developing and presenting marketing plans to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in copywriting and driving marketing art development.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral, C1 level minimum), additional languages a plus
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.