Tilting Point is looking for a Director of Central Services in its St Petersburg location. In this role you will be responsible for team members providing support across LiveOps, QA, Data Engineering, Analytics, and Customer Support.
- Regularly review the results of Live Ops events, sales and promotions within the games and work with Central Live Ops team members to develop calendars of events to drive engagement and monetization
- Develop and consistently maintain a deep knowledge of the games managed by Central Live Ops by playing regularly, participating in events, and helping optimize monetization strategy
- Monitor and review Customer Service tickets and key CS metrics to continually improve service levels
- Coordinate with QA managers and game teams to ensure necessary resources are allocated appropriate
- Work with QA team members to ensure that expected quality levels are understood and delivered
- Establish proper QA testing processes and ensure that clear feedback is provided on risks, issues, and concerns regarding game releases.
- ·Collaborate with central team engineering and analytics leadership at all locations to ensure that data reporting is delivered in a timely manner and quality maintained.
- Coordinate with central team production on project planning and delivery.
- Develop and manage location specific team budgets and staff planning
- Participate in HR functions for this location, including recruiting and performance reviews.
Skills and XP
- 4 year University degree
- Work well in a team environment and able to build relationships and work collaboratively across different business disciplines
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Advance user of excel required.
- Familiarity with visualization and data analytics tools such as Tableau, Amplitude or Looker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English required.
- Good presentation skills
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Great environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Private Medical Insurance for you;
- Relocation Support;
- English language lessons.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.